A federation of 1800 women adivasis across 80 villages in Andhra Pradesh resurrect Aseel population
- Building local disease management and feeding strategies.
- Promoting traditional asset sharing systems to preserve Aseel biodiversity.
- Mount lobbying mechanisms for timely vaccination services with government agencies.
- Bird of choice.
- In-situ conservation involving local communities.
- Health services especially vaccinations (New Castle Disease, Fowl pox) remain critical inputs.
- Traditional systems of poultry asset building effective.
- Enriching the poultry scavenging area leads to balanced human and poultry rations.